We provide children between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years an environment that enables them to develop Independence, Self-Confidence, Inner Discipline, and a Love of Learning. At Springwood Montessori, each child progresses through an individualized curriculum with the core of Montessori at its center. Our dedicated and experienced staff is committed to giving your child the best Montessori Experience.
The Montessori curriculum is world renowned, with over 4,200 schools Montessori schools in North America alone. During the past five years, popularity of Montessori schools nationwide has grown by leaps and bounds. A Montessori approach is described as an “Education for Life.” Our priority goes beyond the development of just the child’s academic skills alone. Our students are taught to become self-sufficient, independent thinkers who are interested in the world and enthusiastic about life.
Education For Life Begins Here
- Springwood Montessori is different from daycare
- Classrooms are fully equipped with Montessori materials
- Children become Self- Sufficient and Independent thinkers
- Child-Paced learning in all classrooms
- Graduates get a head start in elementary school
- See your child learn and grow in a Self-Confident Environment